She can be a twisted beast! Welcome to the forum Johneh
What this Packers fan said!
A friend had a blower unit like was mentioned. Helped but it was soon gone when they got a stove. If it were me I'd use my time on building up...
Packing for a trip over Christmas?
What kind of pasta....and do you want my address to send it to do I can be your taste tester? :)
Thats ok. Sometimes the Internet struggles with me. :)
I don't have a wide variety of wood but elm and wet cottonwood are my picks too. I mumble a saying to myself whenever I run into a nasty...
Thanks alot! That little bridge is pretty special to our family. Little town of 150, my dad came up with the idea so kids and those who couldn't...
"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" [IMG] My bride after we put up the garland on the footbridge. We had a good time with my mom at...
We call that hoarfrost around here. Makes for some awesome pictures.
Lol. 4:55..the gun flies so far it knocks over the tripod.
How's all the Iowans doing out there? It looks like we are done for this storm.
Have to love a currency that deals in loonies and toonies! :)
Church this morning than off to the Legion Pancake breakfast and to decorate the foot bridge. Hope everyone has a great morning. :)
Nothing I couldn't do....IN MY DREAMS! Very cool!!! My son is starting to make knives. Do you know of any resources or books that would help him?
Ready and waiting! Had a nice snow this morning but it shut off now.
Poor guy....cuts himself then they drop him. Not his day!
Ok...you'll have to knock loud. I might be working out back. :)
Take 4 more and call Dr. Schlot in the morning. :)
Well that's no good...get well. Of course you know my recommendation on how to start feeling better.... :)