Thinking walnut too. Free and just starting out? I'd grab it if it's close. How far away is it?
Good on you rottiman...that's a lucky pup to have found you!
Sounds like a nice time...and thanks for the heads up about the new puppy.
Mmmm, bacon
We up north are so glad you guys will be suffering with us! :) You should post some pics to remind us what we have to look forward to.
Morning all! Pete, that's cold. It's 0 out but no wind so I guess we're lucky? :) Brought in wood to the basement rack. Odd, I keep bringing in...
Lakes frozen enough for ice fishing yet?
Sitting at 4 right now...looks like Saturday they say that will be our high with a low at -20. Time to dig out the heavy winter jacket I guess. :)
6 days will get you worn out in a hurry!
Thanks for the post and welcome to FHC!
Welcome to the site! Humm, I wonder, since I sent you an US welcome, does that equal 1.3 Canadian welcomes, based on the current exchange rate?? :)
Fun to look back! I started a thread a while back. I think I did it to be able to see progress and keep positive about that "3 year" hill I was...
Got big plans for your birthday?
You're right...it all adds up. Key is to just keep at it when you can. I love to go out after work and thwack a few to de-stress. Heck sometimes...
Well start eating more! :) I hear you...even at 6'4" and 220 it still doesn't give me much insulation either. :)
Just remember, we tall people do accept tips. :)
Jog around the block in shorts weather? :)
Nothing yet. Weather moved in, so I packed in the insulation temporarily. Hopefully we'll get some weather in the 30s so I can finish the...
Welcome pjcalla and bang to the forum. Put your feet up by the fire!
Single digits tonight...negative temps tomorrow. Mixing locust in with my elm/ash.