Awesome skit!!! Just can't beat Pythons!!
Went out this morning and did the boiling war experiment. -22 is not quite cold enough to turn it all of it into ice, but it did a pretty good job.
I was hoping for French toast...hint, hint :)
...and what are you making US for breakfast today? :)
Don't worry...it's not lonely. It has a good portion of peppermint schnapps in it!
Dennis, I think the humidity is a huge thing...that and the wind makes a big difference. Got out with Doug to the wood lot after taking all the...
Out shoveling our and our neighbors walk this am. We got around 4" and it's sitting at 3 degrees with a light wind. Perfect for me. Dogs werent so...
Glad there are a few nuts out there...hate being too alone. :) [IMG] Snapped this pic this morning before shoveling the neighbors sidewalk.
Hoarding and hauling!
That's the best kind! Its just got personality!
I admit it, but I'm looking forward to going into the deep freeze tomorrow. Looking at negative 20s and 40 below with windchill. For me nothing...
That's what we ran into. They don't always play nice.
We planted black Walnut saplings some 20ish years ago at the wood lot. We had about 50% success rate....and they don't play well with other young...
Liking that a lot! Thanks.
Insomnia? Me...never! :) Hope you're feeling better man. Getting any snow yet?
I agree that the one is a fruit tree. Can't see the bark well enough on the others. Welcome to the club!
Morning everyone. Pancakes this morning....get in my belly! Ran some wiring this morning for some new circuits before heading to work. Stay...
Sweet ride man! That skin is cool!
Holy cow...at first glance I thought was a scan and your going to say you were going to be a father (again?)! :)
Excellent list!