Normally I agree with the moar power is gooder mentality, but the 572 has a fair bit more useable torque than a 372. It will pull and oil a 28"...
I should point out since the 372 has been mentioned a couple times that they are no longer making them. They will get harder and harder to find...
Kohler has one of the better tech section for their engines on their website. Engine Manuals | Kohler Engines
I agree with Jason if you already love the 550, I'd take a very hard look at the 572. For a 2 saw plan, I think you'll like what it brings to the...
Thanks it's a little tank for sure! It's even smaller in person than it looks in the pictures. That white oak stub in the first pics is only 36"...
Bit of a departure from the norm. I needed something like this for residential tree work, but it's a gooder firewood "tractor" as well:[ATTACH]...
It would be great if my stove had a grate.:rofl: :lol: All the Drolet (and many other SBI stoves) has is a 3" square clean out plug at the bottom...
A heavy duty pooper scooper does a brilliant job of separating the fairy dust from the coals. I found this one on amazon:[ATTACH]
YMMV but 50/50 distilled vinegar/water on a paper towel cuts right through the stuff left on the glass on my Drolet. No worries about harmful...
Bingo! And that's as close to comprehensive as a person is likely to get with a btu chart.
X2. You already have the white truck. Couple cones, act like you belong there, and I doubt anybody will mess with you. If you want to go the extra...
Thanks! Compared to my old truck it's the cats azz![ATTACH] P.s. yes that's a plywood rear window. I'm sure you horders can imagine why my wood...
It is understood that this site is a politics free zone. Why did the subject come up in first place? There is no reason to even bring it up in...
Recent load of eab killed ash: [ATTACH]
Not sure it was mentioned but most places the truck only delivers 87. The drivers puts additives in the "premium" tank and then fills it with...
I heard the house (and Kenis' leg) are plenty warm!:rofl: :lol: maybe he and Fire Flake can make a cozy Eric sammich?:sherlock:
Does huskihl chit in the woods:binoculars:
No worries it's all good. Just a friendly fhc nudge back on point.:handshake:
Methinks a perusal of the forum guidelines might be in order:sherlock: I get that the political comments are made in good fun, but it doesn't...
Dennis I wouldn't miss it for anything less than serious illness!:handshake: also planning on coming up soonish to help get some logs staged for...