Back in the day we spiked everything and my decent rope was a moldy hank of three strand manilla. Climbing is light years ahead of that these days.
Great to see ya steppin into the new century brother! You can accomplish the same thing as the zillion with a pinto pulley and some hitch cord....
In that case go for it. Cool tractor of a saw. I like my Echo's too. On the other hand you could always have the 880 ported:whistle: MS880 CFB...
I guess the question is what's your intended use of the cs1201? I've run one briefly. Pretty cool old style saw. Would make a nice show piece in a...
Here ya go brother [MEDIA]
Ifn ya lived closer I'd have come over and helped no probs. I really like my rope puller, but I often just set up a simple 2 or 3 to 1 system...
Heck yeah this is awesome!
Air cannon was mine at Dennis' Adam. It's called the APTA: APTA: Air Powered Tree Access There is a giant slingshot as well called the big shot:...
I'm pretty disappointed to read this thread on this site. I've been heard saying (jokingly) in the past "life's short hit ignore" though I've...
No need. Guys already nailed it. Ring/wind shake is caused by bacteria or fungus. The tree attempts to compartmentalize. Heartwood is non living...
You don't sell the sausages you sell the sizzle mang:rofl: :lol:
:ithappened:
So for the weights and measures crowd when I measured a 590/620 and a dolmar 6100 they were nearly identical the 6100 actually weighed a little...
The echo saws are a really good value compared to Husky and Stihl. They really are the honda civic of saw makers. Not sexy or the fastest/...
I'm assuming this is for home defense? If so my suggestion is below. I'll weigh in here with a slightly different solution. I've set several...
Wedges are also super easy to make out of branches while out cutting. For keeping your bar from getting pinched a simple tapered cookie off a 2-3"...
Similar situation here where our cabin is near the 45th. Down year for snowmobiles which really hurts the rural economy up there.
Congrats and nice new ATV! So true about the snowmobiles. I believe the warmer temps will eventually kill em south of the 45th parallel in the...
Same here. Used NGK for years. Had them in all my ope. Then had one doa and its replacement didn't last long either. I asked around and a few...
NGK quality isn't what it once was. I've heard a few fellers having issues with them. I like the Denso plugs made right here in Michigan, but I...