You're a wee bit low on the new 12" price:whistle:;) You got a great deal.
Mine ends up somewhere in the 12,900-13,200 range. I like it to four stroke when I let up in the cut but clean up when I let it cut. Your saw/tac...
I outline a muffler mod here: Echo 490 All these little gems really need.
I run an equal opportunity saw adoption shelter. I even had a poulan wildthing for awhile. My ms 201t is my go to tree topper. ;) that echo 501p...
Muck boots courtesy of Eric VW . Good times for sure!
That's definitely not Norway maple. Norway maple bark looks more like ash. That looks like hard maple but could be red maple. When they get that...
Sounds a little like norway maple. Starts out heavy like true hard maple then gets lighter than seasoned hard maple. Pics would help.
Lol beat me too it! I came here to tag you into this thread. :handshake: OP the 044/440 is a pretty darn hard saw to beat!
Yes that's about the only reason not to though. You and I have a use for a 395 most fellas don't though. 572 would be another saw I'd recommend in...
Cool topic that I never get tired of talking about. So if you already have a 50cc saw, a 60cc saw usually isn't that big a step up from a 50cc in...
Da steelies like em too;)
:rofl: :lol: Not sure what they are actually called but the bait shop just called em "mousies". Great ice fishing bait ya.
Here's another one for you GTS! Google That S*hit
[ATTACH]
Really? I'm not sure I see the validity of his point at all. Sure I can cut up a large tree with just a 50 or 60cc saw. I used to do just that. I...
The torque of the electric motor could probably handle a larger sprocket if a chain speed increase was desired. Beyond that there isn't much that...
My bad autocorrect changed bitternut to butternut. Completely different trees. It's entirely possible it's a large ash species too. American elm,...
Looks like it may be Norway Maple or maybe bitternut hickory. Gooder score either way! Edit: for autocorrect :picard:
Yes thats why most folks choose tree removal in advanced cases. Treatment is expensive and there is no guarantee it will even work. Sometimes...
This is a good time to point out that adelgidae like the the hemlock woolly adelgid are closely related to aphids and can be found on other...