Good morning everyone!
I agree
Prior to turning 65 they had asked me if I wanted Medicare part B. I said no. The first check after my 65th they deducted for part B. I called and...
Good morning everyone! Yesterday I found a few standing dead small ironwood trees and a few small blowdowns in my neighbor's woods. I'm going to...
34/73 a chunk of black locust and lumber cutoffs.
I don't think it looks like box elder. But they often grow crooked and twisted.
Good morning everyone! Plan of the day yet to be determined.
Basswood
Good morning everyone! 32 degrees. Spring might be here by Memorial Day.
33/71 lumber cutoffs. I'm thinking about bringing in a few pieces of good stuff.
42/71 lumber cutoffs
Good morning everyone! Crappy weather outside but coffee and wood stove inside.
That seems like a lot.
Too bad we couldn't get through TSA at the airport that easily.
Good morning everyone! Another rainy weekend.
53/73 lumber cutoffs
I used your pickaroon idea today at one of my sources for lumber cutoffs. It worked great and better than dumpster diving.
Good morning everyone! I'm taking a bunch of crap to the transfer station this morning. After that, who knows?