I agree on Mall of America. I didn't count it, but I've flown over the Grand Canyon on a clear day and it was quite impressive.
8
Good morning everyone! The rain finally stops later today.
46/72 rain. Burning lumber cutoffs. The endless rain finally stops later today and things start warming up.
They look like a couple geniuses
46 and it doesn't get out of the 40's all day. Burning lumber cutoffs and small stuff.
Good morning everyone! Rain through tomorrow and then it looks like we have a few nice days. Can't wait. I took the cover off the pool last week....
53/74 lumber cutoffs
I had one earlier and will have another in a little while.
Good morning everyone! It looks like sunshine and warm temperatures might arrive Mon. I would rather have an Arctic Blast than the crap we've had...
Good morning everyone! More rain today. Enough said.
Good morning everyone! It looks like things begin to dry out Thursday. The all day every day rain is getting really old.
50/70 lumber cutoffs
Good morning everyone!
49/71 lumber cutoffs.
Good morning everyone! Rain all day today again. I'm running out of rainy day things to do and you can only take so many naps.
I bought my splitter a couple years ago. I loved hand splitting. In fact it was my favorite part of the whole process. I found myself staring at...
53/73 lumber cutoffs
I had a short lived one this morning.
Good morning everyone! It's the weekend so it's going to rain off and on. I might as well take a nap later.