I took the cover off our pool about 2 weeks ago, figuring if it was going to rain all the time it might as well be bringing up the water level. It...
Highs in the 50's here several days next week. I foresee morning and evening small "campfires".
By the way, we have.
I think a lot of people during the Covid scam realized the simpler things in life might be the way to go and have continued along that path.
Thanks!
Highs in the 50's a few days next week here. Not time to put it away yet.
Good morning everyone!
I had a summer job when I was in my late teens working for a local farm/milk processing/distribution company. For a few days I had the task of...
I drink a lot more water than coffee and beer most days.
After about 3 cups of coffee I drink bottled water for the rest of the day until it's beer thirty. I've done this plan for about 20 years and it...
I'm sorry for your loss.
I'm sorry about Shadow.
Good morning everyone! Another nice day ahead.
And more trade deals in the works.
Good morning everyone! Sunny and 75 today. About time!
I haven't seen any hummingbirds yet this year. Maybe cuz it's been cold?
Add the Hollywood Sign to my Who F-ing Cares list. And I went to Walt Disney World twice and it was about 1.5 too many times. But it was somewhat...
45/73 lumber cutoffs. Big warm-up on the way