47/71 lumber cutoffs and uglies
49/75 lumber cutoffs and scraps
George Wendt aka Norm died. One of my few TV heroes.
Miz Carol knows a good investment.
Good morning everyone! A couple dry days ahead before more rain. It's at the point I have to mow almost every day it's not raining.
42/69 lumber cutoffs
46 and very windy. Lumber cutoffs
Good morning everyone. I checked yesterday and the pool is about a half inch from being up to operating level from all the rain.
47/70 lumber cutoffs. 49 the expected high today.
I think I would base the discount on how much of my time and effort was saved selling it green. If it hadn't been stacked, maybe 20%. If stacked...
Both chopping and watching make beer taste better.
There was just a segment on Fox and Friends about how "wood chopping" increases testosterone.
56/76 lumber cutoffs
My neighbor thinks after the cold and wet spring we are having that summer will be extremely hot and dry.
Good morning everyone! Forecast high of 61 today. The rest of the week the highs are in the 50's. I need to bring some small wood to the house. My...
I don't think it's Basswood.
No fires for a couple days but that will change by Monday. It looks like the cool weather is here all week.
Same here. Good morning everyone! Another crappy weather weekend here. There has only been 1 semi nice weekend so far in 2025. I feel bad for...
BINGO!
Good morning everyone! The plan of the day has yet to be determined.