I ate BK about 8 years ago for the last time. I used to like BK, but this was the absolute worst fast food meal I had ever eaten.
Good morning everyone!
We've had very few mosquitoes so far even as wet as it is. I assume because it's been so cold?
Good morning everyone! Nice day ahead, but gotta mow the lawn today before the rain starts again tomorrow night. I'm getting sick of mowing on...
Good morning everyone! No rain in the forecast for today so yard and garden work is the plan.
And not just a passing shower. Rain is already forecast for next Fri. and Sat.
Good morning everyone! It looks like today is the transition day out of this cold, wet pattern at least for a few days.
47/73 lumber cutoffs
Good morning everyone! More rain and cold. Next week finally looks nice.
45/70 lumber cutoffs
I've had fires on 7/4 a couple times.
I sometimes find myself making an analog clock picture of the time in my head when reading a digital clock. Kinda like translating.
In general we burn at least some wood in every month except July and August, although wood has been burned in those months.
44/70 lumber cutoffs and uglies
LMAO!!!!
Good morning everyone! Another cool rainy day here. I got the pool up and running yesterday. Now we need some sun.
I'm wondering if it's going to be one of those years like a couple years ago when Christmas was warmer than July 4th.
47/69 lumber cutoffs and uglies
Good morning everyone! Gotta mow the lawn today cuz the rain starts again tonight and lasts for several days.