Serious junk in that trunk. Great score, on some nice Ash BTU's.
I was referring to the lack of leaves on the trees.
Looks like fall hit Real early in your area.
Someone say beer? [IMG]
That is how I did it when I first got the saw. However after reviewing the start procedure it says to the start setting for all starts.
I had a limb fall out of one of my hickory trees a couple of weeks ago. Temps being in the high 90's I just got around to cutting it up yesterday....
Sure you would. S/S and burn it.
I had to go crush some beer cans after reading that add.
Besides, it's a chainsaw, they will only grab at it once.
The Sugi looks funny without the white inserts.
As crappy as the 562xp's are I have an affection for them. So if need to get rid of it, I'll help you out. Congrats, on a fine saw. Can't wait to...
I've shoot both as well, and found the XDS .45 to be very pleasant. It defies the small package 45acp in terms of recoil and accuracy.
Yes it was on a target frame at the range. The tree only served the purpose of a photo opt prop. Not to mention this is FHC and we all like to see...
My wife wanted to go shooting this afternoon. I brought the Shield 9mm and S&W 442 air weight in .38. She really liked the shield, the 442, not so...
Looked like fun times with the hand cannon.
I have used their reman and blaster ammo, each with great success.
Nice bars.
Not that's how you get some BTU's. :)
You sir have been a busy man. Looks like your wife and daughter put on a good show.
Looks like you were busy working your ash off. :axe: