I shoot IDPA on a regular bases, so I bought 25 regulation cardboard targets for practice a while back. I have a roll of pasters, and pretty much...
I applaud you for splitting that by hand. Do you plan to noddle those uglies still on the trailer?
So the temperature has finally cooled off enough that I felt like getting back at the firewood pile. Put the renovated wood hauler to good use...
Picked one up from Tree stuff this spring. I have used it several times, and really like it. I consider it a right handy addition to my...
You sir have to much time on your hands Think I'll go have a beer now. [IMG]
Welcome to the mix. That is a fine stack of BTU's you have.
Awesome load of BTU's right there.
Welcome to the mix. :)
That would make a great trail saw while out on the 4 wheeler.
Watched the video before. However great interview.
Thanks for keeping the site up to date for us FWH. Just a note on the header notification. It stated that the up date would be done on 9-21-14...
I need a nap after watching that.
Very nice cart. Lets see it with a load on it.
Dressed for success. Always good to have protection, especially when tackling a big ole ash.
BTU's in the making.
Great job!
Could be a little taller, but it is what I had laying around.
Only used it once so far. The chain marks on the side facing away from the camera. I did adjust the support arms a little to help prevent chain...
Big fan of bartering as well. Always good to trade something I don't need any more for something I can get more use out of.
Been long past due, but the wood hauler was in need of some TLC. Originally bought it at a cancer charity event. The sides and floor were all made...