You did remember to armor all the tires right?
Welcome to the mix we call FHC. Great story, and I as well am looking forward to more. Also checked out your albums, detail oriented for sure.
Tree stuff https://www.treestuff.com/store/catalog.asp?category_id=290&item=1292...
Welcome to the mix. Impressive setup you got there.
I commend your work ethic, as well as your early addiction.
Very nice score. Save a little of that hickory for grilling season. :MM:
Nice haul, and looks like a good afternoon for cuttin some red oak.
Enough wine can accomplish a lot. Nice trailer for sure. Now let's see it loaded with BTU's.
Remember a new chain will stretch. Keep an eye on the tension while you are running the saw, may need to retention as you are using it. As for...
Looks like a good days work, and a nice haul.
Gooder & goodest or let's just call it BTU's
[/QUOTE="My IS heats my home, post: 167762, member: 401"]Looking good Greg. How does a boiler run in the shoulder seasons, still fill it to the...
Back straps, yum yum! Congrats.
Free is always good. Free oak is gooder.
All ready painted it. I had forgot to bring the paint when I went shooting yesterday. I usually give it a touch up after each string of fire....
That will make a nice pile of BTU's for sure. Better start saving for your step dad's present.
Banged away at it with some more 9mm and a little 556 today. It looks to have held up fine. [ATTACH]
3/8" Thick. Under $69.00 shipped.
Ordered the silhouette from http://www.magnumtarget.com/. They are located in my home state, so it was nice to keep my money local.
Great days work and great job spreading the wealth.