Moisture meter will really open your eyes to what is dry and what's not.
It was 63° here today, 71° for tomorrow. Possible ice and low 30's on Monday.
Congratulations. Now that is for sure something to be thankful for.
Couldn't agree more.
If the Mrs is cold build her a fire :campfire:
I have also seen the same results. I cut a dead standing red oak early this summer. Split it and left it in a pile till this fall. Moisture...
BTU's stacked or otherwise. You'll still enjoy the heat.
Stack'em high let'em dry.
Nice buck, glad you were able to recover him. Kudos on donating the meat.
Well done. Enjoy some fine venison.
Nice haul of BTU's for sure.
I would think a flatbed trailer with removable sides would be the simplest design.
Not sure he'll ever top that. Buck of a life time for sure.
Win some, you lose some. That's why it's called hunting. Good video work.
Nice stacks of BTU's there. I'd say you are more than ready for whatever Arctic apocalypse AccuWeather to come up with.
Welcome to the mix. Nice to see your set up from across the pond.
Nice job. I enjoy seeing the work of the experts.
In honor of Veterans day if you have served, list it here United States Navy 1982-1993 Machinist Mate First Class (E-6) CFAY Port OPS--Yokosuka...
Great job. What is the purpose of the holzhausen over traditional stacking?
Hydraulics. Nice job getting it done with the fiskars.