We are like-minded buddy !!
And seriously..I learned years ago..while cutting Firewood miles away from home...Bring An Extra Saw !!! If you don't..you will get it stuck and...
I think Echo is always a wise choice ! I have a cs400...and cs520 currently....and they are no slouches lol ! This one saw thing bothers me...
X2 !
Sound advice buddy ! I only cut certain size trees..so I can get away with something different !
You have to decide what kind of power you need ! I think you are in the good 50cc range. I've mostly had the lower 50cc saws. I started with a...
Bigger isn't always better..if you don't need it ! Weight and handling are big factors. It's hard to just have one saw :).
To me..the answer is..no. And I can tell you the 545 is "zippier". But take a look at the 555 as well.
Welcome ! Out of your two options...the Husky 545 is the best option....with a 16" bar. I had the 545 and 550xp at the same time. In my...
I no longer have a bench vise :( But I was born to make due...so this is what I do now lol ! It gets it done :)[ATTACH]
Wow !!! Congrats :thumbs:
X3
I was skeptical of the 18" bar setup..as I figured a 16" would be ideal....but it actually performs really well...and makes for easier limbing !...
From a different day...the old red just doesn't know its limits lol !![ATTACH]
Thanks for all the comments guys....I really appreciate them !!!!!! Gave me a good smile tonight :) Went out and cleaned up my mess this evening ....
:bug: Hello Big Thunder lol !