I actually just got the Craftsman version of the Poulan 5020…...in need of some love ! I ordered that woodland pro combo in 16" lol ! It should be...
Great pics btw ! I agree with above...365xt is a nice option. I'd personally go 365xt or 372 over a 562. I'm still not 100% sold on AutoTune...
May not be good business on a 268 lol...but I like the thought process ;)
I personally feel these older "2" series saws are the best Husky has made. They are stout..great runners....and zero problems getting new or used...
That's a tough one. Ive seen em look worse....and I've seen em look better. If it was rebuilt with OEM parts ..that would be good ! Those are...
Oh..don't I know it lol !!!:thumbs:
I'd be on it....like a duck on a junebug ;)
Niiiiice !!! Love the old Homies :)
Wish I lived closer buddy !
I've had a 170..180...023...025. My favorite...the 180 ! What a zippy handy lil saw. Wish I would have kept it !
Dude !!! Love the pics ! Glad it's working out. Beautiful day to try it out ;) Now I want one lol !
It's worth what you are willing pay ;)
X2 buddy !
Tell you what..the Echo case I got with the 400....is probably the handiest case I've had !
Sweet ! And that's a fine looking saw to boot ! Take care of my saw that's next to it lol ;)
$80 ? Dang....now it's down to whether u like the all orange of the 545..or the grey highlights of the 550 ! The 550 does pizz rev higher...but...
Great saw at a great price right there !
I may use this "excuse" in my future lol ;)
Yes it will perform better as far as overall handling and chain speed.....but an 18" would be perfectly acceptable for that saw. Again...the 16"...
:rofl: :lol: