Sure do! Where did 28 months go? [IMG]
I did 35. I looked and looked going as far as wet wiping the tire where the writing was embossed. Used my 20volt Dewalt inflator for the first...
The other tire is now losing air. Had to inflate it today. Does anyone know the recommended psi? I couldn't find it on the tire?
Next time I cut some I will. None on my radar and nothing I aggressively pursue. Only take if easy. Im liking easier in my old age, even if it...
Getting slow in your old age Dave? Reflexes ain't what they used to be? :D
Story on the local news about the spotted lantern fly Look out for spotted lanternfly egg masses in Connecticut this fall – WTNH.com
I was joking with jo191145 We tease each other all in fun.
Quick stop this morning. There was a halfway decent pile of mostly hardwood rounds dumped. Problem was they were mostly the wrong length and I...
Thats a score and a half right there. Nice wood and being able to use his splitter on site. Id say you done very good RNC! :thumbs: Keep the...
Bragging about your staff again? :D Some nice Goldilocks wood there. Thinking its red oak? Ill be checking on the birch regularly! :whistle:...
Yeah kinda hit or miss here. This score made some nice splits. Between beech bark and beech leaf disease there's gonna be a lot of it around for...
I know, but I love to bust Joe's you know what's. Plus I bring firewood show and tell every time I go there. Ill SHOW him fresh green elm and...
Redneck bowling! :D https://youtube.com/shorts/7vxusTRcb1U?si=cQte4aXvB1J1H0iS
Ill bring you a few green rounds of elm and we'll see how your box wedge splitter handles it. Chances are good you'll take maple after the fact.
I had some apple chunks that were cut 10-14" (not by me) and was trying to figure the best way to sell them rather than just half them and sell as...
I can remember being a kid and my mother would always speak of them and being weather predictors. Something to do with the width of the middle...
Looks like ideal bundle wood. Some nice straight splits and being weathered clean is perfect in my book considering what limited wood you have...
:jaw: Mustve been your reaction. That is a boatload of wood and I'm sure you're :banana: about it and the fact they are nice and straight plus...
I believe they use something similar for cutting blocks of stone in quarries. Diamond wet saw.
Thanks. Ill eventually finish the add ons that I started last Winter. :emb: The right bay that I'm emptying needs a roof and the bump out on the...