Another day on the saws...nine hours. Mostly quartered and halved red and white oak logs from his supplier plus a load of mostly dead ash a tree...
Happy Birthday Dok440 :handshake:
You might be a bar oil hoarder if....... .....you have more gallons of bar oil than cords of wood!
39!!! :faint:is my reaction too! :rofl: :lol: Ignore post #205 above then! :D
Stocking up on the calories for a busy weekend. Hope the weather is good for food, firewooding and fellowship. Looking forward to lots of...
That's what we're here for Jason! :makeitrain" How many gallons do you have on hand now? With the two I got yesterday I'm up to roughly nine...
Guy showed for his three bundles...hickory, apple and PEAR! (I think that's three pear sales this year) :banana: Offered him a bag of splitter...
Was at TSC yesterday buying birdseed and bar oil still on sale at $6.99. Added a couple to the hoard. Shelf was almost empty at the store.[ATTACH]
Quite the mix there. Will they be future regulars? Planning on cutting 13" rounds for them?
A few years back I hurt my back pretty good. Sciatica down my left leg. Later an MRI revealed disc issues and arthritis. PT helped and...
Are you sure that's a beer belly? Kinda looks like the guy is trying to doo something else! :whistle:
Nice job Greg and company. :thumbs: Better start stocking up for the annual Spring firewood making-a-thon.:tree: :woodsign:
The X27 handle will get water in it in back of my truck. Its bungeed to the back cage.
Nice looking stack and home. Bring on the cold! :shiver: :coldfire:
Yeah safety is my main criteria for roadside scrounges. Can I park off the road far enough? Does traffic have a good line of sight in both...
You swing a mean Isocore! :axe:[IMG]
That stinks. Too many fraudulent claims maybe? I've broken two but no longer hand split. I mostly use the Isocore to section up rounds to make...
Id call it a win too. Worth the wait (and aggravation) IMO.
LOL!!! Wasn't me. You know how I feel about oak. Besides I'd be there helping you load and direct traffic. Know the feeling as ive been...
Sweet set up with the tractor and log lift splitter. Ive used one with a lift and its a nice feature. Feel 100% soon. Good wood waits for no...