I haven't seen or heard anything about a 400.1 being available in the states yet. Have you Jim? Its gonna be a pricey saw too! How about you...
That sure is a nice find and a perfect sized oak. It gets heavy real fast. If you harvest a larger tree will you half it to make for easier...
One of my old suppliers was for the gutter industry and would get small pallets for the rolls of aluminum for a seamless gutter machine. Oak...
Split right off the truck yesterday. Little better than an eighth of a cord.[ATTACH]
Less weight, more surface area to speed up the drying, easier for him to process too? Im thinking they are done prior to loading as the split...
Mebbe it cross pollinated with an elm. :D Cant say I've seen WO that stringy either.
I keep a hatchet handy by the hydro. I forgot it was sitting on the rail and the first cycle yesterday and wrecked the grip. :emb: My hand...
I agree. Im kinda mystified as he knows very little about saws. Guessed at the mix ratio on his gas and the other guy toasted another saw or...
Had a third time smoker customer come by this morning for four bundles of oak and a bundle of cherry. Had a good chat with him about smoking. He...
Nice load. What species did you get?
OMG! You're wearing a Husky helmet! :faint: Great pics Jeff and great work FHC! :thumbs: Maybe one of these years I'll make it to one of these...
He gets them from a huge landscape company/supplier close by. I think they pay him to turn it into firewood as he loads his dumpster truck and...
Great find. What do you think they were used for? I always liked finding beefy hardwood pallets at the supply house. A few cuts with the...
NOPE, not me! Im just a wee mortal wood seller!
Good marketing term there Jeff!! :salute: :D Ive been known to use "exotic" :picard:
New customers are always amazed at the volume of one of my HALF cord loads. "The other guy was ripping me off" is a common phrase I hear. Ill...
It was about half the time. The one 20" bar I was using started cutting crooked so I had to field dress it. One almost dead chain wasn't...
I mentioned that in a recent conversation asking him to pay for it, which he declined of course. If there was incentive for me to do so I would....
Guy I cut for part time for wanted me to use zip ties instead of measuring and marking logs with chalk to speed things up. Works pretty good from...
I hope Jason and I live (you too Jim) to see the day and he posts pics!!! :BrianK: Problem is he'll be 85ish and wont be able to start his...