Thanks Dave, but not even close to Eric Wanderweg's load from post #7759. Now THAT'S a smorgasbord. :drool:
Depends how fast I'm going, although I ALWAYS brake for a potential wood score. :D :woodsign:
Mixed hardwood half cord load delivered to a long time regular. Mostly sugar & Norway maple, cherry with some Chinese chestnut and white...
Nice! I save smaller chunkies for the pit. Too small to toss in the nugget bins. Ill have an empty feed/litter bag next to the splitter and...
When you split that will you separate out heartwood only and sapwood on splits? I discovered a dead WO blowover behind the shed at storage...
It sorta bugs me, but he's the boss. I think anyone who uses his saws does it that way. I've seen what the other guys do and some of the cuts...
X2
Nice to have a family member who hoards firewood! I know the feeling! :picard: Some sweet looking firewood btw! :yes: Lucky them!
Tis the season! :axe: :stacker: Good to see you again DM. Your absence was noticed.
He had asked me about getting one, but I told him he'd have to buy several as Ive run up to five saws there. Im content with ruler and chalk, but...
I figure roughly 800 splits per one of my cords so 28-30000 splits per year at 35 cords. I tried counting once but lost track in May!:doh:
An Eastern towhee spotted yesterday and this morning. Second time we've seen one here. Couldn't zoom for better pic. Always fun to see a bird...
Thats Popeye, not Bruce Lee! :rofl: :lol: Unless you started eating protein fortified spinach! :D
Happy Birthday Stephiedoll
I prefer my ruler and chalk too.
Thats a you suck deal. Id've been all over that and I'm not even a Husky guy! Great find Dakota Hoarder :thumbs:
State of the art Stihl! :dex: :saw: :makeitrain"
None of your connections overseas can get you one or are you just going to wait?
One reason I never bought one before, but frequent resharpenings at my "Disney" cut gave me the incentive to break down and get one!
I upgraded to the 2x12 vice!!! :D [ATTACH]