One thing I enjoy about cutting in the woods is everything nature. Stopping to enjoy the sights and sounds, but that's one thing I'd rather not...
Fired up the smoker and kept the firepit going.[ATTACH]
Pretty cool. Looks like a nice place to sit and relax, although i'd need a coffee maker! :coffee:
Thinking like a true hoarder! :salute: :woodsign:
Great new avatar! :thumbs: Great load of wood too!
Mebbe they ate them all? :D [MEDIA]
Maybe 20 years back i locked my keys in the work PU. Called roadside/AAA. Guys shows up and really stuggled to "break into" the truck. He was...
Did you look on Facebook marketplace? I often see old saws for sale while I browse for deals.
Sweet attachment. Nice that you don't even have to hold it like a conventional stump grinder. Im sure you'll bring in lots of extra Benjamins...
Another sweet load. What did you put on the handle of that Stihl (461?) to make it textured?
I never bothered pulling them. The ashes were dumped in a sinkhole so not an issue. Here from the firepit, they get dumped in the woods.
Your welcome. :handshake: Although I will miss that Dr. Pepper shirt! :D
Im seeing some decent future firewood there. I recall the oak ones I cut did not burn well as it wasn't dry enough. Full sized 2x4 IIRC. I...
I know you've taken a liking to the ruler and chalk!
I see a new avatar here! :cool: Nice work for some nice wood. Way to get it done Mr and Mrs. Veal! :thumbs:
Mine got lost pretty quickly
X2 Ive driven out of state for wood, (have truck, will travel for mulberry) :emb: but its far from the norm here. As my fellow nutmeggers can...
Thats a monster. Looks like you had the saw to handle it. Some serious btu's to be had. Will you split the gnarlier pieces or use the saws to...
No not afraid to load/overload. :tree: Hoard on and cut safe my friend.
Quite the loads there. :thumbs: What species in the mix?