Somehow missed this thread. Always good to have connections. Those are some nice logs. Get that river birch split and top covered ASAP. I...
Thats great to hear. Nice to see youth work and be able to think for themselves.
I was motivationally impaired yesterday so the rest got split this morning. [ATTACH] Some went for bundle inventory next door as they were decent...
I remember this commercial when I was a little kid in the early 1970's. It should be aired all the time. [MEDIA]
Amazing the size of those trees. I've only seen them from pictures and I'm sure they are something to see in person. Cant imagine the volume of...
We went to Mohegan Sun couple weeks ago and that's when I spotted it. Don't go that way too often.
Yes, Fall outdoor burning season is upon us. Should go til Halloween. I notice a spike in bundle sales this time of year. Any drought where you...
Upon closer inspection I say white oak too. Heartwood looks like WO.
Did the robot speak English? :D At least you don't have to tip it!
Nothing in your personal stash you could use? Do you use certain species or lengths? One of my fears is running out of dry wood for bundles....