I’d keep your original muffler. Shoot me a PM if you want and I will braze a deflector on yours for you and send it back
I’ve got a 30” American Elm in the backyard that finally succumbed to Dutch elm disease and will become cookies for next year’s gtg. Possibly the...
Fyxt
Check to make sure it has the correct chain on it. The chain on the clicky one could be stretched out also. I’m not saying it’s not the spur, but...
Thanks, Eric
You know what they say…..
Surprised no one ever mentioned that you can’t breathe the carbonation bubbles. It’s been tried
I’m not certain. I’ve only seen them in pics I suppose it could be just a rain cover. I’ve seen pics of other models that have a blue cover...
I fail to see the issue here
It’s part of a winter kit. There’s a partial cover for the bottom of the recoil vent holes also
Get the gullet, Billy
Likewise
Oh! Well, there’s that. Lol
He has several baskets. One from Rattler, one from tree monkey, another from an Aussie, and 4 from me
Mark is a good egg. Started messaging me around a year and a half ago. Before I knew it he had talked himself into several ported saws :D
Found this [ATTACH]
No gaskets on the carb. Just the inner and outer metal boot rings
What if you lowered the round file a little bit? Wouldn’t be much different than the Hexa grind that had a couple swipes out of the gullet. More...
Yep I think that’ll work well. Was just explaining the how’s and why’s :yes:
Ideally, the line would barely protrude from the round hole in the case. The brass insert is meant to expand the hose tight to the case so all the...