The owner of OPE forum runs HL supply and has 572’s available for I believe $850 PHO shipped
Without having an 034/6 here to mock it up on, I was mostly concerned with it not interfering with the case. Got her a touch high I guess. Oh...
Yep that’s a sub here. A dandy one, too. I figured you gots a new chain grinder
Yeah that’ll work. Just use it sparingly. And make sure there’s absolutely no oil on the case, pump, or hose
The number is probably superseded to a new one. I am 100% certain it’s still available. But there’s no need to replace it if it’s relatively snug...
The drum is fine as long as it doesn’t wobble back-and-forth on the bearing when it’s in place. Don’t replace it with that type spur sprocket you...
That’s what I’d call a 10 yard truck with about 12 yards in it
I believe that’s why most guys say “I’ve had mine forever and it runs great”. Or “just as good as OEM”. They don’t put enough time on them to wear...
The aftermarket stuff is a crapshoot. The quality control is so inconsistent. One guy may have great luck with his, but the next guy has nothing...
Put the clutch cover on and push in on the top right corner. And take the brake off
My experience has been the same. 3 Shars indicators, a 4 jaw independent, and quick change tool post that get used daily. They’re flawless so far...
I’ve seen Bison chucks advertised somewhere. May have been through Grizzly
Not certain. I’d bet they’d all look like that eventually if you kept putting on new chains and never inspected the sprocket. I’m sure it’s sped...
Grizzly sells some on their site. Shars also. Believe Shars is Chinese though if’n it matters. Not certain about Grizzly
No idear. I see a bunch of them like that
Meh. This one is worn. Yours has 10 years on it yet [ATTACH]
The chain often times will ride up out of the bar when you’re cutting, as in a pinch situation. And then as you try wiggling to get it out, you...
Seems only fair. I figure they had our help in releasing it. Oh wait, did I just say that? :zip:
It is
Feel free to peel off and send me the Chinese kitty sticker. I’ll affix it properly on amateur cutter ’s 036