You can chip it green. I bet it dries really quickly. I’ve used everything from sawdust and noodles to cookies and bigger chunks. I’d make sure...
Getting closer ;)
Got no spare at the cost of giving up 1 nut for 4 tires.
Just bought new toenails for the Ferd. Thought about saving a few bucks and buying knockoff copies, but went with my tried and true BFG’s. ‘Murica...
That’s mostly what I use. Designed by Walbro I believe. They come standard on some new Echo saws
There’s no hard fast rule, but typically it’s from when the fuel filter falls off or breaks off the line inside the tank and the saw continues to...
You and your carburetor screens… :hair: Glad you found it, Mike
I wouldn’t change to 3/8 for performance, but to make my bars and chains all the same is different. Simplicity is good
Same bar on a 261 and bigger
It’s alright. Built well enough. Just doesn’t open wide enough for what I wanted
It’s hard to explain to some that haven’t experienced it
Got paid to cut farwood today [ATTACH]
Funny lookin’ Kubota :binoculars:
I forgot you still have your printer’s loupes. Ought to be able to get a closeup of an intentionally hardened cutter before and after some use and...
Makes perfect sense. Lol
7 psi both ways is enough. Be careful when you get up north of 10 a little bit on pressure. I have played around with it a little bit and at 13 or...
That’s where the Huskies belong :eek::thumbs:
The only thing that makes sense to me is that when you grind too hard and overheat the cutters, they become hard and brittle from cooling off too...
Were they CBN or diamond wheels? CBN is for sharpening regular chain and diamond is for sharpening carbide chains. Your results aren’t normal. I...
Yep that was Bruce.