The plastic film in your last pic is the melted worm gear. You’d have to remove the 4 pan bolts in the bottom of the saw to remove the motor to...
Maybe. The seal is probably toast, so it might require complete disassembly. Not sure it’s worthwhile on an 021
Yeah I didn’t look to see where the OP was from. All that character inside the grain just looks like maple to me.
Looks like regular ol’ sugar maple to me
Works like a charm. But the wood splitter and grapple work better lol
Some more clarification, and this could be part of the misunderstanding. This stuff [ATTACH] is what I use and I haven’t found it to react...
Better for you anyway if they have them already on the ground
I would’ve put the 28 or 32 on the 365. Makes the long bar Popo go Cray Cray
It says azz. Must be talkin bouts me
84 lbs
I’m sure it’s possible if it were left in it for too long, but not in 4 or 5 hours that I’ve had cylinders in my ultrasonic cleaner. It’ll take...
My point was that it doesn’t leave it in the tank. Before ethanol, if you had water in your tank and ran it near empty, in the winter time that...
I’m not certain if Outerwear makes one for the 572 yet or not. There are a couple different air filter options, I see. The white mesh one and the...
Ethanol burns differently in a motor, though. A gas motor can burn X amount of gas without destroying itself. The same motor can safely burn (1.5...
I’d get it off the bead and Flexseal it and inflate
Obi Wan Kuboti earning his keep [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Hmm. I’m less certain now. But the bark looks like red maple
If it’s designed to run it, alcohol CAN produce more power. But it takes 3 times as much fuel to do it
Looks like red maple. Any pics of a fresh cut end?
I think you’re right on. A note on the rakers,,,a few light quick taps can be .010”. A few little sparks is .001 - .002”. It’s pretty easy to get...