Yup The Dmax could care less about a little rain and wind. :rofl: :lol:
45 F tonight Stove will likely be lit off in the morning
Got the drapes up for a full dress rehearsal. I'm liking this stuff. Stuff has to come back down so I can paint the areas between the windows...
Ya think ?????:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
45 F here a bit ago Fire ON
We have really become fond of the Sphynx No shedding and no allergy issues for the Hoooomans About the same as having a 3 - 4 yo child. Quite...
Got after the curtain rod/brackets yesterday and just about got the brackets done. We did the first "dress rehearsal" yesterday after I got the...
Here it is the 14th of June and we have had 100 F days and dry and now its stove time again with snow in the mt's Was 63 F in the house this...
Another early June weather system is rolling in today with cool and showery weather for the week. Still painting things. Went to the Depot...
Thanks for sharing the great pix and the adventure.
Snow level down to 4000 ft by Tuesday. I can see that we may be needing to build a fire soon.
This is what we burn. Slightly more ash than pellets. Penny and a half a pound at the nut plant.
Mirror all hung (Without breaking it) Here is a piccy of the office area as it is now
Finished another wall. Gotta hang a big mirror back up now. Arrrrrrrrrrrgh
I have a 42" in my little cave and it's about 6-7 feet away from me. Have had it now for 2-1/2 years and love it. I have the progressive type...
Had some issues with the big screen that albeit were no biggy, just required the remote to adjust stuff. The guy had lost the remote. :( I found...
Can't wait to see the rig when it's all done.
Getting it together finally Got the home office looking pretty good now Scrapped the small PC monitor and wire KB and mouse Scared up a 46 inch...
We burn hazelnut shells, and have for many many many years. As mentioned, some stoves work better than others with alternative fuels. We are...