Got it fixed for now. I am running "Zorin OS" Great OS that looks like Win 7 (or others with a mouse click or two. I had version 7 which was no...
Got zip squat nada done yesterday on the project. I had a glitch in Google chrome browser on my main puter. Decided to delete Chrome and reload...
The little "Fur Children" are such a part of our lives, and so sad when we have to lose them. We have had many little critters over the years and...
Did the final touches on the fireplace hearth thingy Added some logs to the wood box. (I may try to add a forced perspective to the logs to give...
Got a bit of painting done today. The last little bit is about 5 sq ft maybe. Thinking about painting the little logs in the wood box. Really...
Looking great. Thanks for sharing the beautiful pix
WE have a similar issue on the Big Whitfields with the shells falling through the grate. I cut a piece of stainless steel that just covers the...
Fairly dry area ??? We can get from very little to a bunch depending on the year. This past winter we got very little snow here, but in past...
So be it Wood is good
Sounds good:yes:
Do you get much snow ???
Got more tedious hand work done on the project yesterday. Really coming right down to the end of things here soon A few tid bits left to wrap up...
Yes X2 for WV Sad deal for sure.:(:( Prayers sent
Somebody is messing with the weather me thinks. Yup yup Today the remnants of this last wet system have moved into the Rockies and we are gonna...
What the coldest you folks normally see around Blowhard ???
Yup Down here south of PDX in my neck of the woods it's the same stuff. Fry for a couple days then wake up to cool and wet and build another fire.
For the last many years we are normally all done with the stoves by the first week of June, but this year we are getting short shots of 90 F...
Snow, oh yeah it's winter in your neighborhood. Truck looks great. Ya gotta post some piccy's of it doing what ya built it for. :yes:
I'm still thrashing on it Touching up the places the grey bled under the tape I got the flat black to do the wood box opening Just touched up the...
Sooooooooooo. I got the paint out to do the stones and went after it a while ago. There are a few small places that the paint bled under the...