[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Mama Bears birthday today. She was floored and kept saying I love it. The base is from an old sewing machine of her grandmother that her mom...
My father-in-law affectionately calls the female voice on his GPS......... ...The B!+€#
I didn't make the over barrel under chamber like the video. Mine were the inline version. I'm not sure if it was from over firing cause it was...
Police department took possession of my nicest spud gun in college. They didn't see the humor in drunk kids firing across the river at the...
[ATTACH]
If it was on the market what would itbe worth?
RIP. Lemmy, Dave and Glen. Enjoyed listening to all of you!:salute:
Kinda funny how fast things change out here on the prairie. Started this thread last weekend. Forecast for this weekend is 60º air temp warmer...
And it don't get better for a couple of days. [ATTACH]:shiver:
Tis a bit nippy out there!
This is the safe that grandma left in the house. Is it of any value? How much would you trust it for as old as it...
I need some learning on safes.