I have only had the coat rack up for 24 hours and already have two people putting orders in for racks.
Wish I were closer, I wood take that ol barnwood in a jiffy. Whenever I scrounge any amount of barn wood I always make the person a piece from...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Wuz playin again. Took a fancy new board an wrecked it to look like an old one. Got moved to a different...
I just hope I can move half as good at their age. Angus is an animal!
We have 3 generations of delinquent headbangers! Us, our kids and just after our granddaughter learned to walk she was dancing to them one...
My ears ring all the time but more so today!
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Tring this selfie thing. I am ugly but mama bear makes the pic tolerable to look at.
Finally can check this one off the bucket list! Has been my wife and my favorite band since high school and do they still know how to...
Maybe it needs to season another year if you are having trouble with it being a little green.:p
How do you like the blackwash finish on it rust/wear wise?
We lost our Ozzy to a stroke. He was 2 months shy of 10. It was a week of heavy hearts and a few tears. We tried clot busters and blood thinners...
[ATTACH] This is my garden spot today.
[ATTACH]Mama Bear and her baby.
I stumbled across a picture and brought back a lot of good memories. He was the best pooch that we ever had. We haven't been able to take the...
Yup I'm a fellow dreamer of a repurposed n rustic business and a husband of a woman who says I'm a hoarder.
What kinda shows are you settin up at or what are you displaying on it? :ithappened:I wood love to see.
Yup!
At least no people with common sense were harmed in the making of this video.
[ATTACH] Not an Coleman but was able to feed my lighting addiction and give my wife a birthday gift she loved at the same time. Have both the...