I just read an interweb story that the European Ash is on pace to become extinct due to a combo of fungal disease and EAB. No mention of the...
Anyone ever try Humphreys Handmade beard oil and cologne out of Ohio? They have some interesting woodsy man smells and I am tempted to try their...
Yes I made it removerable.
Did you take a pic before they left for a rememory of it all?
Better than looking like this![ATTACH]
The dungeon that my new position at work moved me to is a cement cube with a door that leads me into another concrete casket with a door that...
Don't you just hate it when a tree runs out in front of you and you just can't stop quick enough. I just hope that it didn't have a little tree...
Thanks for the tips n ideas! Keep them comin.
[ATTACH]
I am still planning and open to suggestions. I am thinking on a mobile work bench. I think I am going to put the vise on the short side so I can...
No I am not...I am sitting in my boxers right now. If needed I will post pics to prove:p.
That loud scream and this pile....Sasquatch suffering not enough fiber in his diet!
Want some opinions reviews and experience for a shop tool I am waffling on if I want or need. I am looking into getting a woodworkers vise. One...
Also please if you are voting on a multi issued ballot and an issue you have no information about is on there leave it blank. This does not...
I think I should be Emperor of the Planet! I know this will probably not be popular but I don't care! A basic understanding of issues and...
111
A little better pic of redneck shield.[ATTACH][ATTACH]
Do we have a brainiac tabulator computer geek that could give a rundown of members per state/province? Do we have one member from every bordered...
I can't imagine the stench. My mother-in-law said she remembers her dad when she was a kid back in the 40's making things stretch and using the...
This lil feller followed me home. He was so cute I decided that we can keep him. Figured for a ten spot it was worth a chance. New gas and new...