And here I thought that this was what it was called when you drank the whole case of keystone beer by yourself. :drunk:
I am lookin more towards drill holes n add miracle gone or sprinkle salt pepper n honey and flies devoure it and in a year or two its gone and...
Other than a stump grinder or explosives, what methods of stump removal other than dig n chop have you used or tried and how did they perform? I...
Nice haul!:tree:
:rofl: :lol: You should get a tax credit for that. Try it and let me know how it works out for you.
In an attempt to be out of my comfort zone and be adventurous I am going to try 3 new garden items. Do you have any tips for growing them or how...
Or it could have been a soon to be ex-wife getting a jab in at her cheating hubby who said just give me half of what you sell it for.:eek::mad::hair:
I could feel the lazy coming out of my bones as I rolled up some of the rounds onto the trailer. Spring training has begun and it is time to get...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The brick is a 3"x6" paver for a little reference to size.[ATTACH][ATTACH]
Happened to drive by a spot out in the country that is owned by the city and is the communal tree dump spot. My hoarder instinct kicked into gear....
The list of eternal embarrassment. A purple gremlin that didn't fire on 2 cylinders and suspension was so shot you could hear it squeeking down...
#1 accessory for good camping is dry wood. Nothing worse than a smoking smouldering use all the lighter fluid to get it going til the fluid burns...
Any opinions on are there higher, lower or no price difference between Coleman vs Sears in 2 burner stoves. I can get one for $25 Sears in olive...
Mercury 2 man chainsaw. Listed on craigslist in Fargo ND in antiques. Not mine but might be a collector here so thought I would throw it out here...
I need some learning. Not sure if I got took or not but... I picked up an unfired 5000BTU Coleman catalytic heater. I have never seen one in...
If the heavier splits are located lower in the pile you may need to keep the pooches from rehydrating splits while showing you which splits are...
What do you do? Pile wood around the propane tank and light the wood. Wait for the tank to warm up to really establish draft when it "vents".:p
I'm leanin towards lumberjack, blacksmith, bigfoot, hunter or maybe pipe smoke(called Santa's Stache) and coffee.
I can't imagine life out in the prairie if we lost all the ash. I bet a good 85% of our good hardwood here is ash. The county agents are pushing...