What brand are we dealing with?
Take and crank up your gas stove ti high. Tell meathead inspector this is a representation of an open fireplace. Place a cast iron pan on the...
Jealous!
No not crawfish. Tiger meat is spiced up raw ground chuck. However I tried sushi the first time last year.
Not sure why but I have a very good hunch. In my late teens and all of 20's I became unable to eat cucumber melons broccoli and it all made me...
Not that the ingredients are exotic but the lack of cooking turns a lot of people off. I love my tiger meat!
There isn't too many crawfish herds running around the praire!
With us stubborn ol' Germans in ND sauerkraut is a staple in our diet.
Being from North Dakota we don't have an abundance of variety from the meat n potatoes I grew up with. However on my travels I have had...
Each part of the planet has its own cuisine. I am usually open to trying things out of my plate of comfort. What I consider strange you may not....
Supposedly you can make a sumac ade off of the seed clusters that resembles lemonade. Some time I need to try this.:coffee:
I had a massive change in my taste buds from 18 through about 20. In that timeframe I started eating egg salad, potato salad, onions, baked and...
A thread on asparagus and the dislike of it as a kid gave me this idea. What foods did you hate as a kid and now like and when did you start...
If anyone wants some eye candy, do a websearch for Tim the Whimsical Woodsman. :picard:
You know...like fur tin:p
Take pic on phone n upload a file to post the pic.
You are never too far ahead unless the wood is petrifying on you. That easy winter is just a chance to get up on the stacks for the next bad...
BIOWEAPON TEST AREA AHEAD!
Or for a few bucks you can dig 2 2'x8' shallow holes vehicle tire width apart. Rip a sheet of plywood and randomly run screws through. Set points...
The older I get the more my old injuries remind me...don't do that again! :picard: