My ride...[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
Show me what you have done to your vehicle to mark it as your territory. My wife said it is embarassing and odd what I do to mine. She shulda...
How far you willing to travel? Not sure what it is but my wife's uncle that passed away has one n his daughter is thinking on getting rid of it.
On the what's left the boulevard has rock on it but it has settled and is thin so recovering it. Driveway just so when it rains it isn't so soft n...
Here is what is left....[ATTACH][ATTACH] about another 3 yards should do the driveway and boulevard.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Took me myself sum pitchurs of my stone work.
This was 3 1/2 yards of 1 1/2" crushed rock. It is now morning and I am stiff everywhere but where I want to be.:whistle:
I know the drill well. 25 years of back issues. And a ruptured L5 reminds me often.:doh:
3 days in a row and I am going to feel it. My wife has a stray one eyed cat we named Willy. He supervised from a distance as I shoveled 3000 lbs...
Milkweed and thistle really don't like mosquito spray. Brown crispy dead in 24 hours. Just a little pshht from the can is all you need.
It is against label to mix in fuel with spray. However the fuel aids in dissolving the natural waxes on the leaves. Not that I have done anything...
Widematch keeps the little yellow flowers away from my lawn. In an hour on warm days they start looking sick it works so well.
However thinking on it if I remember correctly in the past I don't remember having to scrub the galvanized small tub at the foot of the water...
Well I am gonna give it a go. Found a 18" or so chunk of hard copper pipe in the basement and shined it up. cut two chunks about a inch long and...
[QUOT="old 040, post: 499229, member: 2390"]Had a little time today, so I decided to give my Akron lamp a go-over, picked it up last summer and...
I think that both of copper and zinc are supposed to work on roof moss.
I wish I could find them but when I built this for her I took some pictures. Right before we added the water I had mama bear hop in and I squatted...
To add a little prespective the thing holds prolly 60 or more gallons. [ATTACH]
I want a way to get out of cleaning my wifes water feature every month when it is warm out. Sides get all algae slime snotty green and gross. Was...