Ya got me thinkin on my scrounge for food spots. 1/4 mile of plums in old tree claim. Various spots where birds planted buffalo berry on fence...
In my adventures of being a country boy I try to keep my eyes open. I have found around a small lake and a tree claim that burds dun pooped seeds...
Why yes it is!
Handle the plant and crush a leaf in your hands and smear the juice all over your hands. Take a leak and wait to see if it kicks in. Any swelling...
And then figure out how to lower average workers wages reduce benefits and destroy morale but only after we give ourselves raises.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] This is Willy. One eye and all. Missing his left eye when he showed up as a stray 3 years ago. He is a pretty good supervisor...
A few of the old cans and tins I found while cleaning out grandparents house and garage. Need to dig cuz I got more somewhere but...
First test fire of the Sears stove. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
Chance of frost here thru Sunday.
The backing up n hitting shtuf isn't the issue. It never fails that I try to put one more log on and it falls on the light bouncing back to the...
I want pictures ideas thoughts and wild arsed plans to protect tail lights on a trailer. I am sick of at least a couple times a year needing to...
I lost my cool and ripped out all the water lines in an old camper and ran all new pex because it was easier than piecing and cobble patching and...
:ithappened:Just so we can all give you a lottery's worth of free suggestions.
I think I work here!
Just had that jerk weather man say there was a chance of frost this week. Did not want to take a chance so I headed out after work to see if I...
Just glad that there are no pics of a brown trout you left as a trophy pile!:confused:
Guys? Hey guys? Did you see the size of those chickens? Don't ride on your dog backwards unless in the spirit world. Cuz then they...
Talking with my old neighbor he said in late 1800's when his grandfather homesteaded he walked 90 miles from the end of the rail line to where he...
An ad in a local paper I found humorous just for its blunt honesty. For Sale: wisota race car w/o motor. Must sell! Girlfriend is pregnant. Wife...
My avatar flag in back window along with the Imperial German flag because I am 87.5% kraut and in the late 1800's when they hopped the pond that...