Curious......My brother said he has an unfired looking Coleman surprise for me. The jerk put a stipulation on that he won't mail I have to go see...
What would be a realistic size to run a test 1#, 5#, 10# ?
I can get these where I work for $80 per ton. What prices have you found for alternative fuel? [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
Ok it is close enough to a previous post mention. It is pelletized wheat midds. It is used as livestock feed and un pelletized is a dog food...
I have 0 none nada zilch experience with pellet stoves so please help me out. What fuels have you tried corn wheat barley leaves dried manure and...
Tonight's fire out on the patio with the Coleman lantern for mood lighting. [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Wrenched my back really bad a few years ago with a single wheeler and once I could move again I got the 2 wheeler and have never regretted it!
I dun specializatized in that there hillbillineese talkin n injuneerin lurnin.:BrianK:
I try to eliminate taxes as much as possible. I barter, trade, make and do as much as possible out away from Unkle as I can. Can't remember the...
Ooooo I remember the posterior chewing when my cousins and I used the metal siding on the house for a backstop for baseball games. Looked like a...
Gym membership + the independence from oil/electric monopolies + Uncle Sam not taking a cut with the taxes on fuel + the pride of knowing how and...
Or this Stingray would be welcome too![ATTACH]:thumbs:
I wish I had a barracuda for my fish tank![ATTACH]:smoke::dex:
I heard it on the TV so it has to be true! The most reported breed for bites is Labrador Retriever due to it is the most popular breed and due to...
With all the crafty, creative, talented and pleasantly eccentric members we have here at FHC, has anyone ever went through the steps to get a...
Constipation in German is pronounced farfrumpoopin.
Thought you were gunna say the neighbors wanted some trees down and while they were gone for the weekend you went and cut down the wrong...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Lets see your summer outdoor fun fires!