Out in garden this morning before rain, while our oldest boy was cleaning some of our fish [ATTACH] Strawberry bed with 4 blueberry bushes and...
[ATTACH] Most were 9". They are not in spawning colors yet. They were feeding heavily in 2-3' of water and full of bugs. [ATTACH] Fish meat and...
[ATTACH] We are back already. Stopped at 39. We were not counting, but figure we had enough for a few meals. [ATTACH] Our boys in fish heaven....
Our 25 year old boy just checked in and said, "lets get em."
Brings back not so distant memories. We have all been there and can empathize brother!
Good Morning. Good timing with the lawn and rain MikeInMa. We have our first spring soaking on tap for this weekend. But first thing we are...
Good morning. Happy Friday!
Good morning. Nice light spring rain falling outside now. Good for the garden this time of day.
I direct seed onions outdoors by carefully placing a seed or two every few inches into a furrow. It is painstaking. Most people start groups of...
Good morning everyone. Excited here about a nice spring morning (calm and 50f). Light rain predicted through this evening, which is needed.
I have to say I have wondered about that, but I don't know. I wondered about climate change in relationship to the raccoons now getting...
I first saw an opossum in MN in 1982. This was in the far SW corner of state on my friend's farm in Cottonwood county. This was the first time he...
I miss my little buddy Midwinter. I had one that was in my compost bucket right on the back deck a few years ago. He/she was pretty tame, even...
I have never tried crickets Brandon Scott. In fact the only ones I have even seen for sale here at the bait store are dead/preserved. But I have...
Good morning. We got 34f here, with a high today of 58f, but sunny and less wind. Warming to 70f by Friday.
Good morning everyone.
A fog or light mist would probably be best to try. Gardening is a constant experiment, while dealing with a number of different variables each season.
Better safe than sorry TurboDiesel. I have grown my garden so big that it is too much to cover anymore, so I just let nature take it's course....
I have a Glock 19 in my arsenal. It is not fancy. I really like shooting it. It is low maintenance and it is very reliable...kind of reminds me...
Good morning...A very happy mothers day. It will be little different for many with all the restrictions on travel. We are 10 degrees warmer than...