My computer is slow now. Here are the other two shots I tried before to load: [ATTACH] North view
My wife and I just rolled in an hour ago. We left the cabin at 5:30AM. Lows in the 30s, but a nice fire yesterday morning did the trick. Got...
I will get a smart phone one day. I just found out it is 36f with 32f dew point at the Grand Marais airport this morning so it will interesting...
Good morning. Gotta work till 11, then my wife and I are heading north and off grid for the weekend.
Good morning. 55f and calm. Got work today, and a lot to do in the yard/garden before heading up north tomorrow.
They are real beauties. It is great to be so close to such a rich fishing grounds. Ours are very healthy too. I think water quality and habitat is...
I worked today...same tomorrow. Then my wife and I are heading up north to our property and gardens to tend over the weekend. So we have to leave...
Good morning. Cooling off again here. Coffee is brewing.
Good morning. Still hot here, but not for long. Rain coming in later today to break the heat. My garden is going to love that...its getting pretty...
Good morning. 75f and windy at this hour with some serious heat building in for today.
Good morning. 64f here. It rained last night. Weather couldn't be better for the garden. We will see how it goes until our main harvests...but so...
Yours too! Love your spacing and concrete wire cages for tomatoes. I do the same. This year I am trying 5 tomato plants on a single stem and...
No...thankfully, our lupine here do not suffer from aphids, or any other pests. I have ever seen an aphid in our gardens here at the house, or at...
Lots of nice gardens going on here on FWHC! Here is my early June 2020 update: [ATTACH] Garlic is 3' tall. Asparagus fern in back are pushing 8'....
It took us until almost 7 AM but my boy and I ended up with 36 bluegill and 3 crappie in the creel this morning. Done cleaning, and out in the...
Good morning everyone. 60f and fair here. It is calm. The oldest son and I are going to put the boat in the back of the pick-up to go fishing in...
Good morning. 50s and a light shower here. Going to work early as usual, but off at 1 on Fridays. Should be a perfect afternoon for garden chores....
Good morning. Sitting in the upper 50s and clear skies here. Coffee is brewing.
Good morning. Cooling off after 90s. Rain felt good yesterday afternoon.
Good morning. It is getting hot here - 90s expected today.