Good morning. 55f now, heading to 70s today. Coffee can't come soon enough!
Good morning. 57f and calm. Work for me, then our daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter are coming for dinner. Our boys are cooking steaks for us.
Sounds like the best day one could ever hope for. I assume the weather is pretty good too...enjoy!
Good morning. Nice morning here, 60f, calm and clear. I have a few garden chores this morning before church. We are hosting my wife's father and...
[ATTACH] My son and I were done with 35 nice bluegill by 6:30 AM. They are cleaned, bagged and the remains are going to soon be incorporated in...
Good Saturday morning indeed. It is 65f and flat calm this morning. I haven't been out on the lake in two weeks. Most fish should be done...
Good shot! I always go for head shots with the .22 Aquila Super Colibri rounds that I use. Drops them instantly and humanely.
When our boys were just getting starting hunting on their own on our land up north they asked if they could take a red squirrel if they came...
Just lots of bees, bugs and birds of all types, worms, and a few toads. Sometimes the odd raccoon or baby bunny gets into the main garden. Gray...
Good morning. We got 1.3" of rain overnight. The garden is entering the jungle stage now. My wife made us a strawberry pie for desert yesterday....
Good morning. Weather is great here too Brandon Scott...especially considering we get some relief from the heat with a some rain here.
I have been grabbing my 6ov Dewalt to the exclusion of my gas saws for smaller jobs. It runs and cuts really well...better than I expected.
Nice gift! Good morning everyone.
They are prolific in my area too and very destructive if allowed unchecked. I shot well over 20 last year alone. Due to those efforts I hadn't...
Good morning. Slept in a bit today. Good luck Brandon!
Good morning. Looking forward to several cups of coffee soon.
[ATTACH] Strawberries coming in now. My wife and I got these from our 2 main beds this evening. We will be getting 1-2 gallons a day for awhile...
It was good for a cool drink of water right from the lake! Some folks get their drinking water year-round from Superior this far north. Most...
No....38f. When the surface temp is 50f the lake trout, salmon and steelhead are catchable by trolling the shallow reefs and the surface column...
[ATTACH] East Water is still in the upper 30s so the lake trout are down deep.