Once garlic bulbils form like those Chazsbetterhalf , the scapes/stem is getting too woody to eat, but the bulbil itself can be opened up and the...
Good morning. 50s feel good again. Heat will be back on this weekend.
Good morning. 65f here. at 4 AM. Gotta go get my coffee...
My wife and I kicked off our 2020 garden canning today by putting up 11 pints and 7 half pint jars of mixed berry preserves (black raspberry,...
Good morning. We tied into some better wine than we typically drink with another couple last night by the lake, and ended up staying up later than...
Good morning early birds, and everyone!
Good morning. Got plans to make jam, harvest the rest of my garlic and plant some fall crops of lettuce and spinach this weekend. I re-planted my...
Good morning. Same weather here MikeInMa. I will get out in the garden early this morning before work. At least we have been getting some rain...
They can be propagated by tip layering as well. This is done by letting the vine grow up and then down to the ground to root. Once it roots well...
Good Morning. It is hot here too. I broke a sweat just tying up tomato plants yesterday afternoon.
You really should grow your own Midwinter. Music is my white garlic. I also have German Red and Spanish Roja. These are what I started with 6 of...
I have another 50 up at our garden up north that will be pulled at the beginning of August. We finished the 2019 crop a month or so ago, then...
Good morning. 71f here. It is hot and still dry up this way. Started pulling the garlic yesterday with 57 hanging in the garden shed so far. By...
Good morning. We had a nice week up north. Got home to lots to do in the garden. [ATTACH] US/CA border river hike [ATTACH] View of Pigeon Bay on...
My wife and I just got back from our off grid cabin at our property up north. [ATTACH] We had a visitor Friday morning around 7:30 AM. [ATTACH]...
Good morning. Hitting the road in a few hours. Midwinter no major work on the wood stash this trip. Have a great week and fourth of July everyone!
Good morning. We are celebrating our oldest child's 29th birthday today. She is coming over with our son-in-law and granddaughter. I am making her...
Ralphie Boy thank you for sharing this inspiring accomplishment. I am confident you will have many more hikes to enjoy. I did an equivalent hike...
Good morning. Work, then my wife and I are getting ready to head up to our off grid cabin for a week to celebrate our 34th wedding anniversary and...
Good morning. 57f now but the heat will be building in here through next week.