27f with light snowfall. Silver maple it fireplace. Looking forward to our insert that will be installed before the real cold sets in. We went...
Good morning. Snow is hanging tough so no yard work. It is 22f now with more snow tomorrow. My hunting buddy is lining up a farm raised elk for...
I purchased a food dehydrator and used it to dry my habenero peppers before pulling the plant. It was loaded and provided enough for shaker full...
[ATTACH] We got some more snow right after this little guy was hanging around yesterday morning. Hope his mama was just hanging back and not dead....
I spray our trucks once in the late spring and then again in October with Fluid Film. I can attest to how well it works to combat the rust here on...
[ATTACH] One of our wild "chickens" taken the other morning. We shot a bunch for the canner over the last week. [ATTACH] This little guy was...
[ATTACH] While grouse hunting three days ago we found a skiff of snow in our hunting area with lows in the teens. We got 3-4" yesterday. Someone...
Make me wonder if it is the non-oxygenated gas versus Seafoam, Either way based on my results I am not going to stop using either. I wonder if...
I love winter and have more energy in cold temperatures. The more snow the better. I am hoping for early ice right after deer season and a long...
Ditto on non-ethanol fuel. I run non-oxy premium gas mixed with a portion of Sea Foam in all my small engines, including two snowmobiles, quad,...
Yes Sir...highs in the 40s by late next week. That will be nice. I hope you are enjoying some nice weather in your area.
I don't know much about cat stoves, and hadn't considered that model.
Good morning. We hit 80f yesterday. 70s today...garden is still producing. Planting the garlic today.
I am looking into buying a Regency 2450 fireplace insert for our home and would like to hear some reviews and tips from anyone here with...
Good morning. Back to work and the regular routine. Looking forward to left-over grouse for lunch.
Good day All. Just got back into town after 5 days up hunting at the old homestead. Great weather ranging from 20s to highs in low to mid 40s....
Farm implement from days gone by: [ATTACH] Can anyone know what this is? farmer steve ? All I know is that it would require a lot of confidence...
Good morning. It was a nice weekend up north. We finished up some work ahead of our fall hunting trips. The leaves are just past peak and...
I like music and Spanish roja for hard neck. You could probably grow some soft neck varieties down there. Maybe check "Hollis and Nancy's...
Cowboy candy is sliced up hot peppers canned in a sweet vinegar sauce. In my case I used jalepeno, serrano, habenaro peppers, garlic and mustard...