Good morning. Well we are sitting at 31f right now. If my tomatoes pull through this cold snap through much of next week I will be relieved, but...
I push it every year. I haven't lost a tomato plant in spring down here in the suburbs of Minneapolis in over 20 years. The first and last...
Good morning. The birds started making a lot of noise earlier than normal...could be the moon. It is cold. Luckily the blossoms on my apple trees...
Legendary engine in that truck! I had a 2002, sold it and bought a 2006 double cab a few years ago, now with only 115,000 on the clock. Planning...
Good morning. We are on the verge of our annual spring gardening challenge...the dreaded mid-May cold spell. :shiver:
Asparagus ferns will eventually grow over the top and fall over if you use the store bought tomato rings. In my mind those are only good for...
Another thing to consider is that the fern grow in very thick and up to 6' tall. If supported in a row they provide a nice natural hedge, but...
If you have reasonably good soil, it seems to grow well with companions. For example in one of my dedicated asparagus raised beds I grow lettuce,...