First of all, welcome to the madness (aka forum) :handshake: As for your install, as has been mentioned above, basement installs in un-finished...
Happy Birthday to jtakeman !!
:eek: I fixed it for ya' Luney
Sold mine.
I know who it is in the avatar, and I know the "Bart" you refer to.......didn't understand the "the.....The." around it.
HUH?
Glad I'm about to be on the way out.
Congrats BB. Hope the new job is all you want it to be. Nice way to start the new year.......make sure to have an extra adult cocktail at the...
It's spelled sn*w
Happy B-Day savemoney !
X3
:eek: :shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver:
Jan 1, and it's 50* out here.....not bad. :thumbs:
Out of hiding OMV, I see.
Been absolutely pouring here for at least 3 hours....the people in Times Sq. are not have a lot of fun.
Wow Larry, that's really different. Most people have champagne......:p Happy New Year! <crunch> (that's called a dry sense of humor)
Happy New Year to all my FHC friends! :drunk:
Checked that the outside of the OAK inlet is not plugged? I had that happen to me once....OAK inlet was plugged with leaves/grass clippings in...
Dog.....Border Collie that has Cushings disease....she thinks she's thirsty all the time, so the lids have to stay down.
:yes: