$20 + shipping: M&G DuraVent 3" PelletVent Pro Appliance Adapter Harman Black - 3PVP-ADHB
Just the notice from the moving company....Wednesday is the day. They expect to have my stuff moved into the new place either Sat. the 26th, or...
North Carolina, just west of Charlotte.
Congrats on the new stove. As LW stated earlier in this thread, might want to double check the ignitor.....might just need to be cleaned.
Dusting here overnight too, but cold. 22* this morning, so the sn*w is fluffy and leaf blower worked great on the deck/sidewalk. Hope the next...
Well, using the Kenworth is out, as the team is heading to the Miami area next week for the beginning of the race season. Regular movers are on...
Now I KNOW that's being sarcastic.......otherwise I'd say you're a sick man.
TOO LATE!!! I already have a LOT of friends from FB doing a "Keep it north" dance and incantations. :p
Of the non-flavored breads, Challah bread makes the best french toast.
:yes::drunk:
Big sn*w storms = people running to supermarket to buy milk, eggs, bread
Be careful what you ask for. :mad:
Just got back from the supermarket.....LOTS of people making plans for French Toast. :rofl: :lol:
Let's see how many understand........:rofl: :lol:
Also.....UNLIKE!!!! LOL Looks like I'll be on the bottom edge of the 6-12" band. Hope the storm decides to move about 100 miles more to the...
UNLIKE!!!!!!!! :mad::mad: [ATTACH]
Didn't know that.......hmmmmmmm.
You heard correctly. :picard:
I agree
You got that right bro.....gonna be mid 50's there this weekend during the day, but a chilly 24-25* at night. :shiver: