Good thing I wasn't their boss....they'd be looking to fix their own problems or be looking for new employment. I have no tolerance for the "I...
I heard about that....they make so much heat you have turn it to "LOW" to eliminate nuclear winter. ;)
Let me guess.....$26 markup. :faint:
I've also heard spraying with WD40 and letting soak will help loosen it.
1* here @5am, wind blowing pretty good, was just out walking the dog and I'll guestimate it's between -18* and -20* with the wind chill....
I burned the original Inferno's one time....that was like burning rocks for heat.:confused:
All I see is a cat. :whistle:
Finished the outdoor clean-up at about 2 PM. Had to throw an extra helping of ice-melter down on the driveway so hopefully it will all be melted...
:thumbs:
:drool::drool::drool:
IMO, I'd just do the berm for now. I finally got the plow driver here trained.....all the driveways on this street are on the same side, so he...
I'm waiting until all the rain/freezing rain is done.....the sn*w underneath is pretty fluffy, so I think it will clean-up easily (I hope). Don't...
What? No French toast????? Yeah, like I said in an earlier post, we virtually had no sn*w all winter, but as soon as I decide to get out of the...
Well, pretty much a bust here, considering what they predicted. Got all of 2 1/2 - 3", and now rain/freezing rain, although not hard. Sn*w has a...
Hate to ask this, but you DID push a big nail or something sharp down through the top of the nozzle to break the seal, right? Was there uncured...
UNLIKE!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: :faint: [ATTACH] Me too. :(
Made it easier to get the Lint Eater brush up there too.
Look familiar? 2009 on an Astoria: [ATTACH]
Give LW a shout....he might be able to direct you to the correct color & where to get it.
NICE!!!