YOURASH
Welcome x5 :handshake:
Well, I guess this really makes it official...... [ATTACH]
Not according to The Weather Channel, but WeatherBug says 80% chance.....I know which one I WANT to believe! :whistle: In any case, it will be...
X4
You know what happens when the better half is cold due to lack of pellets.........:heidi:....... just ask Jay T.
Welcome! :handshake:
There's a solution to that. I decided to use it.
Filed mine on 2/12, so we'll see how it goes....used the standard deduct. too.
Was 70* the other day, 50* right now. Sold most of the moving boxes I had to a local guy, he said "we think these temps (it was 55* out) are...
Bought a set of used Bosch front loaders at the new southern shack. WOW, are they quiet, and seem to use hardly any water at all. Did the white...
X whatever!!
From what I'm reading, the pipe was new from HD. If the carton from the DuraVent install kit was damaged, or the pipe inside the carton was...
WHO SAID BEER?????????? It was 60*+ today.....I was in T-shirt.....need a beer to cool off. :coldone:
Thanks for the reminder Ivanhoe.......done!
Thanks Snowy
Sold.....closing on Monday.
Just for the general crowd, made it official yesterday.....moving truck finally left at about 3PM yesterday. We're officially a southern boy...
Yep, what she said...
And do you "accidentally" take partially burned pellets out of the burn pot and put them in the hopper while cleaning the stove? I seem to...