exactly.
Let me guess.....it's YOUR fault for putting all those pellets there. (even though it keeps HER warm). :whistle:
Your right! :eek:
Has anyone tried spraying hi-temp coating, or ceramic coating, on the interior of the pot? I know there are coatings that withstand up to 1400*F,...
Well, I don't think I need any more proof....they sent the "lack of auto insurance" notices to............my address in N.C. :rofl: :lol: What a...
NY already has the old plates back....they DID sent me 2 notices about lack of insurance in NY.....LOL
I was referring to the mangled beer. :(
Really did. Even got the NC license plate on the cars, so it's official. Gonna be 70* Sunday :dennis: [ATTACH]
OH! The horror!!! :eek::(
Me too! Me too! [ATTACH]
:D:cool:
I had shorts on yesterday too. :whistle:
(and I hate to ask this)....the stove WAS plugged into a quality surge protector, correct?
In addition, typically, an insert hopper is smaller.
My first pellet eater was an Astoria freestanding.....never had any issues with it, and no scraping crap either....a great heater! 120 lb hopper...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Heading south like I did? :whistle:
Yep. :smoke:
Sure was... knocked the internet out for at least 4 hrs this afternoon...
I come up with a good one occasionally. :D