We contacted Kenworth about a y-pipe to make the T-2000 dual stacks. When they quoted the price, which would have required the owner to take out...
I picked up both....brats tonight, rib eye tomorrow or Thursday.
Just picked up a package of Johnsonville Limited Edition "Cheddar & Beer" Brats yesterday.......tonights dinner will be tasty. :drool: [ATTACH]
Rick is one of the many on here that watches out for :heidi: when the other half gets cold.
That's funny.
And they're Curran?:faint:
SOLD!
SOLD
Like new (never used) manometer, missing clear plastic tubing (lost during house move), but accessories still in sealed bag. Moved to warmer...
X6
OK, all my pellet roasting friends, I figured I'd post this here first before throwing it on the Classifieds to give you first shot. I have a...
I'm trying!!!! :dennis:
Came through down here at about 4:30 am this morning.
I did not see that post, as I've been absent for a few days, but my condolences Larry savemoney
:faint:
:eek:
X8
That's for concealed.....any requirements for just regular carry? Nobody cares here unless you want concealed....then a class is required.
If nothing stuck to the ceramic, there's nothing to scrape. Was just a thought.