1 min before this:heidi:
All the above ideas are good. But the air horn is so much fun:D
Get one of the air horns in a can. When you get a call answer it and hit the horn immediately. Do this several times and the word gets out and the...
Can we move the wall from the Mexican border to the California border ?
[ATTACH]
Happy birthday wildwest
I’m not one to worry much about what kind of wood it is. We burn anything we can get. I classify wood in one of two categories. Ready to burn and...
Not sure what kind it is but its green and heavy. First pic is of the 2 main types so far.
First time cutting from bull dozed pile was by myself so took the easy stuff. Son and son in law want to help this weekend
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I wish I would’ve seen this before. Just got plane tickets to Texas. We leave friday for 2 weeks.
:usa::salute:
If you have a organized garage you need to tell your wife to stay out
Woodwidow Camp inspector mowed the grass in november:faint:
Voting done 18 minutes. No lines at all.
Use your bucket and start filling in you drive. If you cant get down the road neither can they to catch ya
Pictures we need pictures With battery and brake fliud is it drivable
Walts or bust. Im up getting coffee, loading truck and heading out in an hour or so.
"Wife is nagging about all I do is firewood..." Stop doing firewood for a couple of days. Hang out at the local bar instead and see which she...